Model : Maserati SD3
The SD3 Maserati Diagnostics System is an electronic device for the diagnostics of electronic control units (ECU) installed in all modern Maserati vehicles.
The SD3 diagnostics system operates on a palmtop device with a backlit color LCD display and a membrane keypad with twenty keys.
- Three standard RS232C serial lines
- Six standard ISO9141/CARB/KEYWORD 2000 serial lines;
- Two standard CAN serial lines
- Multimeter in volts (up to 200 V d.c.) and Ohm (up to 1 Mohm)
It can be interfaced to a PC containing the software required to update the ECU diagnostics software through one of the following lines:
- Standard RS232C serial line
- USB serial line
- Ethernet 10/100Mbit network
- Ethernet Wireless 802.11b network
For better efficiency and faster data transfer between the PC and the SD3 unit, we suggest you use the USB cable or an Ethernet/Wireless network for communications.